Friday, July 19, 2013

Dryer sheet flavored gummy worms :)



I'm so excited to wake up at 3:30 on Monday and head to my mission! I've
been on a mission for nine days, and I'm so ready for the rest! South
Carolina is going to be the best!!! Thank you so much for the package!
I loved everything inside! Especially the washing machine soap and
dryer sheet-flavored gummy worms! ;) The jerky was a very! VERY! nice
surprise! :) Send me as many packages as you can! I love getting them!
as well as the fruit/food...that's always nice. ;) I need to know
where my other SD Card is, so that I can send you my MTC SD card, and
yes, I have been taking pictures :) Where did you put my leatherman? I
don't think it ended up with me..
Tell Wanna, that she has to write me a letter, telling me allllllll
about mill hollow! I want to hear everything she has to say! :) Tell
her also that I miss her and love her very much! :)
Tell Sawyer that he can't imagine how unbelievably proud I am of him.
He's going to do great things with those cows, and I can't wait to see
even more of the man he's becoming. :) I'm so proud of him. That
picture you sent me just made me smile, bigger than I have in a long
time. And I got to gloat about how my little/big bro is taking over the
project I had with my cows. He's the coolest. :)
It's funny you say that about the overpass, because I was thinking
about how long that would stay there the other night! That's really
funny! :)
No way! The Palmers are going to be in the same mission as Elder
Sherwood and Elder Whitehead! Uganda Compala! That's so great!!!!!
Also, if you could, in the next package you send, would you include a
picture of Wilson and Ellie? I'd really love that. :)
I'm going to go change my laundry, then I'll come check my email
again, LOVE YOU!!

Man, the laundry room is hot and humid :P I should put on my
suit and just hang out in here all day. that'd get me ready for South
Carolina! ;)

 I can't wait to head to South Carolina! The best is when the spirit is
present...it's really overwhelming...so amazing :) And it's like,
nothing else in the world matters. The most fun I think I've ever had,
other than fourwheeling with Sawyer.

Time is flying by like crazy! The classes seem to go on for forever, but the days go by in a blink! I'm having a lot of fun! I'm so glad to hear about Wanna, I was thinking about her last night and I wanted to know how she was doing. Hopefully she doesn't have to shoot any bears. ;) I did write a talk, actually, I've written three so far for sacrament meeting and for our zone devotional. I didn't end up speaking in sacrament this time, but I probably will this Sunday, and I'm definitely speaking for the devotional.
The garden bits made me very happy :) Tell momma that they lasted all of 4 seconds ;) And they were delicious! I laughed really hard at the way you ended the email, and my comps read it and laughed as well. I love you! I'll try to call you guys while I'm in the airport! But we have to be at the travel office by 3:30....a.m.
Love you!!
Elder Barker






It rained hard the other day. made me happy :) I splashed around in
the mud puddles last Friday


Elder Roetker



Random jungle room in the main lobby area!
I told him it was an atrium, he said I was making up words again ;)



Branch President, Elder Boone


Temple Walk

Joel said this was him testing how waterproof his camera is. Of course he would test it :)

Elder Roetker, the photobombing companion


Tie trading is just for fun. if someone sees a tie they like, they'll
ask if you want to trade, you look at all of their ties and choose one
you want, then you trade. haha that was Elder Lassig. He's like my
best friend.

ELDER ADAMS IS JUST LIKE SAWYER!!!
 No wonder I like Elder Adams so much! hahaha
Elder Adams is also in my district, he's the silent, hilarious one.
when he talks, it's either very spiritual, or nacho libre quotes. :)

Elder Roetker on haircut day.


Cyndi~ Joel was able to email us back and forth 2 times today for an hr each time, it was just like texting him. He sent us a BUNCH of photos. He, of course, is having a GREAT Time and loves all of the letters he has been getting. Thank you all for supporting him!

No comments:

Post a Comment