Monday, May 18, 2015

...Follow me, and I will make you fishers of men. Matt 4:19



Hello Family! 
Well, I am sorry about the poopy weather in Fremont! We have been praying for some rain here, the last couple of days have been in the upper 90's with high humidity! It has been so hot! We are wet as soon as we go outside. It is nice to be missed, but I am having so much fun in the field! Returning to the SCCM was hard, and I have grown a lot from making the choice. I needed to come back, and I know that it was the right thing for me to do. There are a lot of things that I miss, and a lot of things that could have happened had I stayed home, but I know that this is the path I am supposed to be on. 

Momma, I loved the package, Thank you so much for sending it! That tie you sent me, was absolutely gorgeous! I wore it to stake conference yesterday. Send as many ties like that as you want, I promise I will never complain ha-ha.
Elder Browne enjoyed the goodies and his tie very much as well. I had no idea that he even wrote you. Either he must have done it in secret, or he did it right in front of me, and asked for my address and I just didn't pay attention. That doesn't sound like me though. ;)
I am so happy that you got the job! To be honest, I didn't even know that you were looking for a new job until you told me you had an interview, so I am glad that you got it. You seem to get the jobs that you seek after. They are lucky to have my Momma as an employee! What all will you be doing at your new job? I can't wait to hear all about it. 

J's momma is on date to be baptized on the 13th of June, and his sister and their friend B are on date for the 30th!
We have been working on finding through service this week, and we have been able to do a lot so far! We have been painting for people, and doing a lot of yard work. I love it! God knows that I love to get my hands dirty, so he gives me many opportunities to work. I am thoroughly enjoying myself. :) 





We went and helped out at a fishing event on Saturday morning with the S family. They have this thing at the lake near our house called "Jake's cat-fishing event". They stock the pond with like 10,000 pounds of catfish, and then the kids (16 and under) get to go catch them. So, I did a lot of setting hooks and not letting the rods get sucked into the pond.







 I planted the Carolina Reaper  (world's hottest pepper) plant in a pot, but I haven't had a second to get the tomatoes in the ground. 
I am going to go borrow a rake and shovel and get them in the ground tonight. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment