Monday, June 15, 2015

I love the good people of Union!

J's momma's Baptism Day!



Momma!
 I hope the family has been doing well! I have been praying for y'all a whole lot! 
We had a really great meeting this last Wednesday with our mission president and his wife. We were trained on a lot of different things, including the iPads. 
I was really apprehensive about using them, because I didn't know if the mission was mature/obedient enough to really focus on our purpose and just use them for what they are meant for. I was very wrong in thinking that though. I have taught some amazing lessons with the wonderful new tools God has given me. :) 
Tell Grandpa that the wooly buggers work so well! I got a couple of good bites the first time I cast them out!! :) we haven't had too much luck recently thought because of the heat, the fish go way deep and don't want to bite, but we will keep trying. :)
Also, I love the "Mom's stuff" you sent :) I used it on my carpet burn from last Monday, and it helped a whole lot! Thank you!
I love getting your emails! They don't make me homesick at all, they help me to know that the Lord is blessing the family while I am gone. 
I am so excited to be able to come home to such a wonderful family! It will go so fast, and I love knowing how good everyone is while I'm away. :)
Love ya'll!

Elder Wright, the AP that I came out with!
This is the last time I get to see him because he will go home soon!




This is where I live! I love it!



The sunset setting on my camera is unreal!
 It captured the coolest picture!




No comments:

Post a Comment