Monday, September 16, 2013

Turtles, spiders, and Spongebob?

Momma! :) 
I had no idea Time Out for Women was this month! It seems like everything is moving so fast! Sawyer’s birthday is almost here, September is almost over, the FFA kids have already gone to the fair! Things are moving very fast! And Savannah went to Time Out for Girls?? I haven't ever even heard of that! :) I am so proud of her! Tell her I love her! Also, Tell Sis Hammond and my other Momma that I say hi and that I love them! :)

Brother Clow is taking us to Frankie’s fun park again! :D I promise I will take it easy though. It has been raining hard since last night, and it just stopped a couple hours ago, so it is nice and cool outside too! :)

I am so happy that I was born into this faith, and that I have parents like you and Dad. It is amazing how much I have grown to love the gospel out here. And now I can see how much I have been taking it for granted. Thank you for providing this for me Momma. I love you :)

Yes, I got my Salsa package a while ago actually. I think it was last Saturday. :) And everyone in my apartment was very happy about that one. :) 
I am always so jealous that y’all get to go to the temple weekly! I really really wish that I could go! We bike past the temple frequently, and it is so pretty! I can't wait for my first chance to go inside of this one! :) And, after my mission, Y'all need to come down here and go through with me! :) 
The Benson’s just had their farewell!? I thought they had left a while ago! That's insane! I bet they will love serving. :) The senior missionaries always seem so much happier than anyone else. :) 

I can't tell you how much I am enjoying myself out here Momma! Everything is just so great! This week we have another fireside, and we are all pretty excited for that, we should have a couple of our investigators there! :) This past week, I went on exchanged with Elder Gundersen’s new Companion, Elder Maurer, and it was another one of the best days I have had yet. We biked all over my area, and we talked to like 20 people on the street in one day! :) We taught a bunch of people too! And he said that, if he didn't know that I was a newer missionary before hand, he wouldn't have been able to tell. :) I really loved going on exchanges with him. 

We have been spending some of our time helping M****** tear her apartment down in preparation to move, so that has been fun too. Her father is picking us up Saturday morning to have us help load things in the truck, and we are both excited to finally meet him. :) On Saturday, we went over to the Clow’s and did service for them (Sister Clow took pictures and had me give her your info so she could send them. ;) ) It was good service, but it was hard because we were cleaning a pool...and I couldn't get in… :) Haha but we joked around and had a lot of fun! 
My ankle is doing well, and I am still working it out every morning, I am also starting to have dreams about teaching the missionary lessons each night, so I think I am now a true missionary. 
I love you family! 
The church is true! 
Thomas S. Monson is a prophet!
I love the Gospel! :)


This morning I had a bit of an accident  :/ But I am alright haha. 
We were all rough housing, and for some reason, Elder Sumner was holding a 10 lb. weight. 
I happened to whip around just at the right moment to smack my head into said weight... :)


Elder Sumner got to hold a turtle! :)


This is Elder Maurer :)


Cleaning the Clow’s pool. Trying not to "Fall" in. ;)


We also found a huge Zipper spider, and fed it a cockroach! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment